As the news of the Novel Coronavirus outbreak (COVID-19) continues, we want to assure you that we are proactively taking the steps necessary to help you feel confident about your future events at the Phoenix Convention Center & Venues. Our primary goal is to provide you with the best service, and we're committed to exceeding your expectations.
At the recommendation of the
Arizona Governor Doug Ducey, to halt gatherings of 50 people or more, all events at the Phoenix Convention Center & Venues have been postponed or rescheduled through May 10th.
Commitment to Cleanliness
The Phoenix Convention Center Venues is following all precautions issued by county, state and federal health officials, including the following:
- 24-hour cleaning and sanitation, in our convention center and venues, using approved disinfectants. Event Services staff are armed with disinfectant and sanitizing tools that use high-pressurized air to wrap disinfectant cleaning solutions around all touch points and grounded room surfaces, enabling staff to easily clean hard to reach surfaces.
- Placement of several additional hand sanitizer dispensers that are available for visitors and staff. Dispensers will be frequently monitored to ensure they are refilled and operating properly.
- Increased signage around the campus to include messages to attendees on best practices to avoid illness.
Additionally, the center's exclusive food and beverage partner, Aventura Catering [subsidiary of
Aramark Corporation], is taking the following precautions to combat the spread of infectious germs/viruses:
- Increasing the frequency of utensil / pan rotations at buffets
- Increasing the use of single serve items (e.g., creamer, individually wrapped utensils, etc.)
- Increasing the frequency of sanitizing high traffic areas (e.g., condiment stations, touch screens, etc.)
- Temporarily pausing fountain machine use to avoid cross contamination — bottled beverages will be available.
- Increasing monitoring of dishwashing procedures and hygiene standards
If you have questions about a ticketed event that was postponed or rescheduled, please visit
phoenix.ticketforce.com, or contact the original point of sale, for next step and instructions. Ticket holders, of postponed/rescheduled shows, will receive email communications.
If you wish to find out more about the Phoenix Convention Center, Orpheum Theatre and Symphony Hall, please click the contact us link below [site footer], and we will be in touch.
We encourage guests to take necessary precautions to reduce their risks of exposure to infectious germs and/or viruses. Wash hands often and limit touching your face, cover your mouth when coughing and stay home, or in your hotel room, when sick to prevent the spread of illness to others.
For your convenience, here are a few additional resources and information:
For more information, call the 2019 Novel Coronavirus information line at (602)747-7099. All other questions can be emailed to
For more information regarding the 2019 Novel Coronavirus's impact in Greater Phoenix and/or media updates, visit
[last update: 3/18/20 at 9:00 a.m.]