Guests of the Phoenix Convention Center enjoy a variety of dining, snacking and beverage options throughout our facilities.
Metro Bistro serves sandwiches, salads, soft drinks and so much more! The Bistros are located throughout the three convention center buildings.
The Metro Marché, our state-of-the-art food court, provides an eclectic array of dining options featuring international cuisine. The perfect place to relax in between meetings and events, the “Marché” offers a comfortable setting with free WIFI.
West Building eateries
Metro Bistro (Lower Level)
Metro Café (Lower Level)
Metro Lounge (100 Level)
Starbucks (100 Level)
South Building eateries
Central City Coffee (South Lobby)
Metro Bistro (two locations)
North Building eateries
Metro Bistro (three locations on the Lower Level; three locations on 300 Level )
Metro Marché (food court on 100 Level )
- Bistro on 3rd (B3): Stop by B3 for a mix of classic and original sandwiches including Shaved Turkey, Tavern Ham, Tuna Melt and favorites such as Grinder and Roasted Vegetarian.
- City Central Coffee: Central City serves up fresh locally roasted coffee featuring a house blend made specifically for the Phoenix Convention Center. All coffee and espresso beverages are made from fair trade high-quality ingredients.
- Crust: Crust is the epitome of Italian-American-Fusion cuisine featuring fresh gourmet rusticas, pizza, pasta and rollatinis with homemade sauce. At Crust, no meal is complete without our famous garlic knots, fresh picked salads and fresh baked cookies.
- Dulcify PHX: Satisfy your sweet tooth at our self-serve frozen yogurt bar where you can decide how much to pay with servings sold by the ounce. Daily choices vary and include favorites such as Irish Mint, Cake Batter, Cookies & Cream, Red Velvet and many more!
- Tortillas: Tortillas Mexican grill incorporates bold cuisine infused with zesty flavors. Offerings include vegetarian selections with whole wheat tortillas for our health conscious guests!
- Urban Wok: Urban Wok offers Asian-flavored cuisine with an uptown flair. Blending the various regions of Asia from China to Thailand, this menu is anything but traditional.
During events and performances, Symphony Hall and Orpheum Theatre guests will find food and beverage choices to complement their experiences at our beautiful performance venues. Whether you enjoy light snacks, coffee, soft drinks or cocktails, the concessions services at our performance venues are here to add to your enjoyment.
- Orpheum Theatre: Soft drinks, coffee, beer/wine/cocktails and pastries are available for purchase in the Orpheum lobby prior to a performance and during intermission. Also, while you are at the Orpheum, stop by the Friends of the Orpheum sales stand. The volunteer organization sells Orpheum memorabilia and gifts.
- Symphony Hall: Enjoy soft drinks, gourmet coffee, beer/wine/cocktails and delicious desserts, all available for purchase in the lobby area.