Welcome to the premiere meeting and event destination of the Southwest!
Inspired by the hues of the Sonoran Desert and the cool tones of the Arizona sky, the Phoenix Convention Center welcomes visitors with natural light streaming in from dramatic architecture reminiscent of the Grand Canyon. Giant canopies jut over Third Street connecting the West and North buildings creating a canyon-effect that provides an expanse of shade. Each building offers its own unique character while drawing from Arizona’s colorful landscape.
Facility features include:
- 900,000 square feet of meeting and exhibition space
- Arizona’s largest ballroom – 46,000 sq ft with a dedicated street level entrance plus 2 multipurpose ballrooms – 28,000 and 45,000 sq ft
- 46 convenient loading docks – 20 with climate control
- 584,500 square feet of total exhibit space
- Stacked floor plan to accommodate multiple groups simultaneously
- 106 Meeting/break out rooms
- Sustainable construction and daily operations
- LEED-Silver Certified West building
The award-winning Phoenix Convention Center is located in the heart of Downtown Phoenix. The center is within walking distance of major convention hotels, shopping, entertainment, sports and theatre venues, has its own dedicated stop on the METRO Light Rail line, and is just fifteen minutes from Sky Harbor International Airport.
Since opening in 1972, our facility was renovated in 1985 and then expanded to triple its original size in 2008. As the centerpiece of downtown Phoenix’s renaissance, the Phoenix Convention Center is one of many completed revitalization projects bringing our downtown new life and abundant activity!
We understand the importance of having options in coordinating a convention, meeting or event. Our venues accommodate the diverse needs of a thoughtful and unique event plan:
- The Executive Conference Center offers more than 21,000 square feet of high end meeting space and is a proud member of the International Association of Conference Centers (IAAC).
- Symphony Hall is a 2,312-seat concert hall with amazing acoustics and home to the Phoenix Symphony, The Arizona Ballet and The Arizona Opera.
- Orpheum Theatre provides seating for 1,364 guests. Built in 1929 and recently renovated, this historic theatre has the capacity to transform any event into a masterpiece.
After visiting our website and seeing what we have to offer, we are confident we will see you soon!